PDA

View Full Version : MSC has a warehouse in Elkhart, In you can pickup from.

flylo
09-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Last week I posted about buying 5- swivel 6" Phase 2 machine vises from Enco weighing 115# ea & them shipping them from Atlanta on a freight truck free. Then I got a call from Yellow freight saying their coming from MSC Weds. Then I asked about who owns whom & found out MSC owns many companies. Today I get an Enco flyer & wanted another type of vise weighing 85#. I called she said $55 freight, I said from where, she said Elkhart. I said I'd pick it up she said no. If I buy it from MSC I can pick anything up but only MSC not their other companies. So good news for us living close. Just thought it might help.

Dr Stan
09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
If I buy it from MSC I can pick anything up but only MSC not their other companies. So good news for us living close. Just thought it might help.

So when a HSM member buys something from MSC you'll pick it up and deliver it to us. Right? :rolleyes:

flylo
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Absolutly positivly maybe! I've been to Owenboro, nice place. It really means you can come for a visit (don't forget gifts).

Ohio Mike
09-04-2012, 06:46 PM
ENCO doesn't have pickup but generally stuff I order comes 2nd day via UPS ground. However stuff that isn't in stock comes out of Fernley, NV. That is painfully slow ground.

wierdscience
09-04-2012, 10:23 PM
We have an MSC open account at work and we order stuff from Enco using it regularly when they have a sale on.Odd part is sometimes they hassle us about any of the Enco free shipping deals and sometimes they don't.When they do I just ask them if they want to sell the stuff or not at which point they suddenly see the light and ship it free:rolleyes: