X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boucher
    • Jul 2005

Quality Products made in the USA

Recently I wanted a couple of Morse Taper#3 collet chucks in the ER 32 & 40. I really wanted ones with the tang. I have added tangs on others that were purchased without and although they have worked ok they don’t please me. I ordered some from:

The Quality and service is excellent
    Byron Boucher
    Burnet, TX

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

• Guido
      • Apr 2004

I doubt if everything they sell is US made, but VBelt Global Supply, Sox Falls, SD received my Inet order today for three metric v belts for the Grizzz G4000 lathe. Grizzz order taker wanted 74 bux for two belts, but ordered three Gates belts from VBelt for 38 bux total, including shipping.

If'n I'd had the secret code, could of had another 10% off everything. Shux.

Shop VBeltSupply.com for power drive belts! We are the largest online distributor of v-belts, including industrial, Kevlar, timing, cogged, and more.

--G

Comment

• oldtiffie
        • Nov 1999

My guess is that as you are in the USA that the MT3 taper and tang is for a lathe or drill.

In OZ most small mill quill tapers are MT3 and most adapators other than drill chucks really do require a draw-bar.

I have to say that I've never had an MT3 adaptor shake loose in my mills - but I still use a draw bar.

Comment

• Evan
          • May 2003

double post
          Last edited by Evan; 09-30-2012, 02:24 AM.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• Evan
            • May 2003

I very much doubt that there are any manufacturing facilities left anywhere that don't import from China. They may not import everything they sell but there will be items they do import and there will be imported parts in items they make. It is inevitable.

Maritool does import from China. That doesn't mean their products are junk since the Chinese will build to whatever spec you are willing to pay for.

Last edited by Evan; 09-30-2012, 02:22 AM.
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• lazlo
              • Jun 2006

Last edited by Evan; 09-30-2012 at 01:22 AM.

LOL! I re-hosted the Maritool import manifest on Photobucket, since it was posted on PM...
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

• Boucher
                • Jul 2005

I guess I am loosing it. I thought that I saw (Made in USA) when I looked earlier but it doesn’t appear now. Their prices are not cheap but everything that I have obtained from them has been excellent.

Quality Guaranteed
                MariTool's product quality is guaranteed to meet or exceed your expectations or your money back*.
                We ship worldwide
                Same day shipping is available for in-stock items ordered Monday through Friday before 4:00pm CDT (excluding holidays).
                Byron Boucher
                Burnet, TX

Comment

Working...
                X