PDA

View Full Version : Mid-East Ohio Model Engineering Exposition

George Bulliss
10-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Anyone going to the show (Mid-East Ohio (http://www.deboltmachine.com/id13.html))?

I'm hoping to make it down there early afternoon on Friday. I'll have copies of all our book titles down there, but I donít plan to bring an inventory of the entire selection. Instead, purchases will be mailed free of charge once I get back to the office on Monday.

If anyone has a title that they are considering purchasing, let me know and Iíll bring it with me. As with all shows, the books are discounted about 10%, plus you save the shipping and handling fees. Subscriptions are also discounted.

jdunmyer
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
George,
I will be there, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Will have to look at what books I have vs. what I want, too easy to purchase twice. (not that you would object to that!)

Ohio Mike
10-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Friday is noted as "Set Up Day" is it open to non exhibitors? If so is it worth going if you can't make it Saturday?

j king
10-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Well it figures .get a show near me and I'm several hundred miles away working

jdunmyer
10-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Mike,
All the exhibitors will be there on Friday, so getting there in the mid-afternoon should be a good time to visit.

George Bulliss
10-20-2012, 09:23 AM
I see that someone is streaming video of the show. Go to the video menu at:
www.metrodetroitmetalworkers.com

jdunmyer
10-21-2012, 07:36 PM
OhioMike,
It was good to meet you in person, along with renewing aquaintances with G.B. and many others. The show is growing; we nearly filled the room this year. Paul Debolt tells me that we can expand into a second room in the same building, doubling the area. Attendance from the general public is somewhat low, but I'm told that additional advertising will be done next year, so that should increase also.

Ohio Mike
10-21-2012, 08:25 PM
It was a real pleasure talking to you. I also got to spend some time talking to George. Itís great to get together and talk shop with folks that have similar interests. I wasnít sure what to expect of the show and although not large there certainly were some nice projects. I'm definitely putting the show on my calender for next year.

dplugs39
10-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello All......We have attended all of the shows at Zanesvlle, and this show was the biggest show yet....The show is drawing some of the big names in the model builders.......There needs to be a bigger public visitors to round out the show.....We had two g-guns, two other guns, and 13 engnes, and a very nice public group looking and asking questions about our display......We are talking up the show, and plan to attend again next year..........Thanks Dale & Jan