PDA

View Full Version : Another Enco Promo Code ... Even Better!

Fasttrack
10-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Well here's another promo code for you folks...

With the fall semester in full swing, it's time to save big on the essentials you need. From now through the end of the month, students, schools and educators can take an additional 10% off plus enjoy free shipping* on all orders - no minimums and no exclusions!

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter promo code: TENOCT (then click apply) for 10% OFF, and then enter promo code: SHIPOCT (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Both promo codes can be combined, but must both be entered prior to checkout.
Hurry! Offer ends October 31, 2012.

oxford
10-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks I needed to order oil from somewhere anyways, that worked out well.

radkins
10-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks, I asked a few days ago and no codes were mentioned but lucky for me (this time) I have not ordered yet!

Bob Ford
10-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Take Two at Enco! This week only, take advantage of our double offer:
10% Off + Free Shipping*

Use promo code: TAKETEN for 10% off* your order of $99 or more (excluding machinery), and promo code: TAKEUPS for free UPS ground shipping* on your order of $99 or more! To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter promo code: TAKETEN (then click apply) for 10% OFF, and then enter promo code: TAKEUPS (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Hurry! This offer ends Friday 10/19/12!

customcutter
10-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Thanks, just ordered 2 bearings, way oil, spindle oil, cutting fluid. Saved about $20-30. Everything was already on sale, so that was in addition.

thanks,
Ken