Boucher
10-25-2012, 05:33 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/boucherbyron/IMG_0295Small.jpg
Metric Blocks Ordered Sunday night
Delivered to my back door 3:30 pm Thursday Delivery 34.35

uncle pete
10-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Byron,
That's gotta be some kind of world record if those are the Arc Euro blocks. It never happened if they don't bolt togeather though.;)

Pete

Boucher
10-25-2012, 07:09 PM
It sure surprised me. A while back I ordered the ER32 collet block set and the 5C to ER32 collet Adaptor. It took a while I don’t remember exactly. We were out of town on Friday when they arrived and Monday was a Post office holiday. That added another 4 days to the delivery. Today the delivery was Fed Ex. Everything looks great.

oldtiffie
10-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Good going Byron - well done.

I will probably order them from Arc Euro Trade over theweek-end - and possbly some of the vee-blocks and angle plates as well.

All of AUT stuff I've had has been excellent as has been the service.

Don't forget the rub the noses of the "Doubting Thomases" "in it" when you post a pic (pics?) showing them bolted together in their various configurations.

John Stevenson really did well with his designs for all the AUT "Stevenson" stuff.

dp
10-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Was a good day for me, too. Mr. UPS dropped off a box from Little Machine Shop containing a set of adjustable parallels and a set of precision angle blocks. I wanted the first, but needed the second to finish a year old project, time made possible by my recent retirement. Posts later.

Almost forgot - congrats on your not broken blocks!

willmac
10-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Don't forget the rub the noses of the "Doubting Thomases" "in it" when you post a pic (pics?) showing them bolted together in their various configurations.

I don't think anyone doubts that these will bolt together properly. They were designed to do so and therefore correct the error that was made with the Chinese 123 blocks.