PDA

View Full Version : missing poster here?

sasquatch
11-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard of the whereabouts of "Uncle Pete", he seems to have dissapeared somewhat, he had some health issues awhile back, just wondering if he is ok. ?

oldtiffie
11-11-2012, 09:57 PM
PM/email him?

I think that he and Evan are in regular contact.

Evan?

uncle pete
12-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi Ray,
Thanks for your concern. Just got home after 5 days in the hospital. I guess the stent I had inserted back in late september failed. Apparently it's fairly rare, but it does happen. With some people the artery closes off ahead of the stent. The new one slowly emits a drug that should I hope prevent the same happening again. LOL, Maybe the last one was built off shore? I think the new one is a bit larger also since it felt like they were ramming a railway spike up my arm.

Pete

sasquatch
12-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Holy Crap he is BACK!!

Good news my friend,, and yes i would not be surprised at all if the last stent was made "Offshore"!!
That must have been a LONG 5 days, no fun,, but great to see you back posting again!!

Mcgyver
12-12-2012, 07:42 PM
geez Pete sorry you had to go through that....bad glad you're back

Black Forest
12-13-2012, 04:16 AM
Hi Ray,
Thanks for your concern. Just got home after 5 days in the hospital. I guess the stent I had inserted back in late september failed. Apparently it's fairly rare, but it does happen. With some people the artery closes off ahead of the stent. The new one slowly emits a drug that should I hope prevent the same happening again. LOL, Maybe the last one was built off shore? I think the new one is a bit larger also since it felt like they were ramming a railway spike up my arm.

Pete

Cry baby! Just be glad you can feel the pain!

uncle pete
12-13-2012, 06:48 AM
B.F.
LOL, an excellent point. Yeah the alternative is a hell of a lot worse.

Pete