PDA

View Full Version : Holiday greeting

klemchuk
12-21-2012, 07:44 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

alanganes
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
I'll second that! Wishing for health and prosperity for all of the folks here in the coming year.

Toolguy
12-21-2012, 08:45 PM
I third that emotion!:)Best Wishes to all!

lakeside53
12-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Holiday already? Didn't the world just end? lol... time to hit the workshop and work even harder.

sasquatch
12-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Ditto,, Merry Christmas to all also!!

Dr Stan
12-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

Here's a video of a flash mob most will enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&vq=medium

flylo
12-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Happy we made it thru the "end of the world as we know it". I'm very glad to be part of such a fine group of people as we have on this forum. Thanks to you all & to George who drew the short stick & mothers over us & Village Press who lets it all happen. This group has to be the brightest, most diverse & most knowledgable of all. God bless you all & here's to health, wealth & prosparity to all in the coming year! :o

_Paul_
12-21-2012, 10:16 PM
I hate Christmas and yes I am a miserable barsteward but notwithstanding that I wish you all the seasons best :)

duckman
12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh no the world ended how did I miss it was it when I was taking a nap, HO HO HO Merry Christmas and a productive New Year to all and to all I need a Nap

Rich Carlstedt
12-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I just got word from a good source that the "End of the world" was canceled because the machinists on the HSM board were not finished yet, with their JOLLY good help to fellow enthusiasts and NEW comers to the endeavour, this YEAR.

Sir John, and his band of MERRY men want to continue their voices of assistance through CHRISTMAS and beyond .

May you all have a joyous season !

Rich

chip's
12-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!

flylo
12-22-2012, 12:42 AM
If that's the case the world should be here a loooooooooong loooooooooong loooooooooong time & I'm glad!::rolleyes::p:cool:

I just got word from a good source that the "End of the world" was canceled because the machinists on the HSM board were not finished yet, with their JOLLY good help to fellow enthusiasts and NEW comers to the endeavour, this YEAR.

Sir John, and his band of MERRY men want to continue their voices of assistance through CHRISTMAS and beyond .

May you all have a joyous season !

Rich

browne92
12-22-2012, 09:40 AM
The only time of the year I hate being a batchelor. You married men get to dump this dreaded shopping business on your spouses. :cool:

Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and to all faiths and religions, I wish you Happy and Safe Holidays!

Lew Hartswick
12-22-2012, 12:05 PM
In the true spirit of " A Christmas Carol" , BAH HUMBUG!!!
...lew...

Oldbrock
12-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the flash mob. Merry Christmas and Happy Christmas to us displaced and home country Limeys. A Happy and prosperous new year so you can buy some more machine tools. Peter

John Stevenson
12-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Bah Humbug....................

mike4
12-23-2012, 12:14 AM
I tend to get more so called "urgent " jobs which cant always be finished as the freight system is very hit and miss ,more miss , at this time of year .

Most are jobs whixh either could wait or were forgotten until the last minute.

Still it means more dollars to buy more toys.

Sir John I hope that Girt allows you and the mutts to go play for a while.

Michael