PDA

View Full Version : Gosiger/Edlund drill press

Charlie C
12-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi Folks,
I just picked up a Gosiger/Edlund drill press a couple of weeks ago and would like to find a manual for it if possible.
In searching the net I found a link and it brought me to the Home Shop Machinest and a thread from a few years ago. Not knowing what your policy are about bring up old threads I did it this way nor do I know how to post pictures here even after reading the sticky. Things just did not match up.

So here is a link to the drill press as I posted the pictures on photobucket.

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/kcprecision/library/My%20Gosinger%20drill%20press

If any you fellows that had the Edlund drill press is still here and have a manual, would you send me a copy or how ever is convenient for you.

On this press the Edlund tag is missing but the Gosiger is there and I thought that was the name of the press but after reading the thread I guess the name is Edlund.

I have plans to clean the machine up and get it to working once more. The motor is 3 phase but that is all right as I have two mills and a shaper that are three phase.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Charlie.

beckley23
12-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Gosiger is a machine tool dealer based out of Dayton, OH, IIRC. From what I've heard they are CNC machine dealers, got out of manual machines several years ago.
Harry