PDA

View Full Version : Finaly, A reality show for HSM posters.

Black_Moons
12-27-2012, 12:01 AM
was at my grandmas for xmas and saw this commerical for a reality TV show that looks perfect for HSM posters.

"Canada's Greatest Know-It-All" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_Greatest_Know-It-All )

Think we can get Evan to be on it? :p

KiddZimaHater
12-27-2012, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHA... WOW!
I'm psychic or something.
I looked at the list of contestants and their professions, and said to myself, "I bet the school teacher will be the first one eliminated."
Then I glanced down, and saw that, INDEED, The teacher was the first one eliminated.
HAHAHA...
Sad state of our public schools

garagemark
12-27-2012, 01:28 PM
What makes you think that a school teacher should know everything?

wierdscience
12-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Not suprising the result,when your daily job includes the possibility of death or dismemberment you tend to know your s---.:D

lazlo
12-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Not suprising the result

An "Oil and Gas drilling consultant" won?? What's that? :) ETA: Discovery Canada is making a big deal that he dropped out out high school in 9th grade.

In any event, it sounds like Survivor, Trivia Edition, complete with a "Danger Zone" to decide who gets voted out of the tribe. I mean, team :)

Competitors

Ted Coffey, 56, oil- and gas-drilling consultant.
Sabina Dawson, 39, accountant.
Dan Dicaire, 25, energy-efficiency expert.
Stephen Drooker, 65, high-school teacher, retired.
Nick Nelson, 32, media producer.
Cary Lucier, 46, inventor and entrepreneur.
Thomas Porter, 36, photographer.
Jennifer Salisbury, 33, naval nuclear engineer.
Wayne Skuhala, 37, carpenter.
Dave Spencer, 38, millwright.

Dr Stan
12-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Wonder if they plan on doing one in the US?

What I liked, even if they did plant stuff, was "Junkyard Wars". At least they built stuff and had fun doing so.

gcude
12-27-2012, 10:29 PM
For a retired school teacher, they should have had Mr.Pete (aka Tubal Cain). That guy seems to know his stuff.

kf2qd
12-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Sounds about right.. Many of the people we look up to as geniuses did lousy in school, and many were dropouts. School is only for the average and below...

Black_Moons
12-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Sounds about right.. Many of the people we look up to as geniuses did lousy in school, and many were dropouts. School is only for the average and below...

School is for people who can't be bothered to teach themselfs.

Once you want to learn, Nobody can stop you.