PDA

View Full Version : coupons from enco

dian
04-26-2013, 01:02 PM
so i decided to place an order with enco, $ 500 ( $350 for what i need and $150 to fill he flate rare box).

i keep reading about those coupons. where do you get them? do you have to snipp them out of the local papers, or are they somehow available on line?

Dr Stan
04-26-2013, 03:24 PM
here ya go:

Enco Discount Coupons:

10% off - Enco Promo Code
Simply click the link above and enter the code WBA88 to get 10% discount on your order.
Free Shipping - Enco Coupon Code
During checkout time, use FSCJUN for free UPS Shipping on any order of $25 or more.

FSCAUG - Free Ground Shipping on your whole order of $50 and more.
WEBSALE - Receive 20% discount on purchase of $99 or higher than that,
WBNR9 - Get 10% off on shopping of machine tools, oils, components and other raw material worth $50 or plus.

outlawspeeder
04-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Use Promo Code WELCOME for Free Shipping! over 199

MichaelP
04-26-2013, 10:46 PM
I suspect the free shipping is for CONUS only. :)

sch
04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Free shipping also does not apply if the little motor freight icon is adjacent to the item description in the catalog either except when explicitly stated in the item description, as they occasionally
do with machine tools.

JRouche
04-27-2013, 12:35 AM
I used to look for the Enco free shipping (not truck hauls) with the combined 20% off. They usually come at the end of the common year. Like X-Mas. Its the end of year "book" work. Shove as much as you can out. Thats when I shop.

But really? Its just like HF (harbor freight).

I live right next to the main depot for HF. The warehouse has the ENTIRE catalog. I only buy when its on a deep discount or its heavy. Ill pick it up.

I have bought everything I need from them (HF) and its that way with enco. I do wait fr the end of year free shipping and 20%.

Love the sales.. JR

radkins
04-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I live right next to the main depot for HF. The warehouse has the ENTIRE catalog.

Not sure if I would consider that a blessing or a curse!

dian
04-27-2013, 02:54 PM
well, neither "websale" nor "wba88" do reduce the billing amount. suppose no discount for european buyers? (doesnt matter, its cheap enough, id have to pay exactly the double amount for some mitutoyo stuff over here.)