PDA

View Full Version : I seemed to have picked up some sort of redirect issue here. Anyone else?

winchman
10-10-2013, 12:13 AM
When I tried to leave the site by clicking on something else in my list of favorites, I just come back here. If I go to another tab that's on another site, selecting a new site from favorites takes me back to the site I was already on in that tab. I can go anywhere I want in a new tab, but can't leave the site after that.

I did a full scan, but it didn't show any problems. I'm using W8 and the latest version of Firefox.

Chrome and IE10 aren't affected.

And after ten minutes of doing essentially nothing that would have corrected the problem, it's gone away, and favorites is working fine again. I did play some solitaire while the scan was running.

Weird.

doctor demo
10-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Clean in California, running Firefox.

Steve

Evan
10-10-2013, 01:02 AM
The system was down for a while earlier today.

saltmine
10-10-2013, 01:02 AM
I had it, briefly. But my security software found it and removed it... It's a known virus which redirects mouse clicks. Riskware.

Evan
10-10-2013, 03:06 AM
The system is nearly down again. It is running at about 20 times slower than normal.

Edit: It just sped up again.

Euph0ny
10-10-2013, 04:38 AM
The system is nearly down again. It is running at about 20 times slower than normal.

Edit: It just sped up again.

Having intermittent delays here too.