PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Thrud

spope14
04-20-2004, 11:12 PM
I got a package from Thrud a couple of days back, a Dremmel tool with many accessories. This last Christmas was a bit thin as many recall due to my wife being ill, but happy anyway as I posted.

Mr. Smith took notice and sent me a late Christmas present, one that will be so very much appreciated by myself, and will be used with great care and respect.

I have yet to use this animal as I have been fighting a bit if eye problems as of late (slight tear in the cornea from previous injuries, very painful as it opened this Saturday a.m., surgery likely), and posting has been less than fun as of late due to a massive headache from the CPU being too bright....but just wanted to post what a good man Mr. Smith is, and to express my many thanks and humble gratitude.

I will e-mail as soon as this gets back up and running......

Smokedaddy
04-21-2004, 12:23 AM
Agreed ... the Thrud is a good man!

-SD:

pgmrdan
04-21-2004, 08:56 AM

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

shaque
04-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Yeah, you got that right about THRUD. Hope to meet the man next time I am out west... Maybe this summer even...
Jim

Rustybolt
04-21-2004, 09:56 AM
BTW. How's he doin? Haven't heard anything lately.

nheng
04-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Thrud's ok.

And you take care of the eyes. Maybe you need http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//cool.gif I've got problems with eyes being fix focused on the crt all day and then don't work anywhere else without a rest.
Den

jfsmith
04-21-2004, 10:02 AM
Dave Smith is a kind and generous man. He has a great sense of character as well as being a character now and then.

I think we should all be thankful for having a friend like Thrud.

Jerry

tonydacrow
04-21-2004, 10:28 AM
Let me say as one who doesn't post much (I'm far less competent than most of you on the board) that each of you have shown yourselves to be kind and generous. You quickly share information and in some cases (witness Thrud's gift to you, Spope) more.

Damn fine people. God bless you all.

bspooh
04-21-2004, 11:56 AM
A lot of great people here...an inspiration to all...

brent

wierdscience
04-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Thrud is an a-okay guy,always good for a laugh and good advice too.Why just his warning us away from Canadian meatloaf is reward enough http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//biggrin.gif

I have had dealings with several board members all good folks,I reguard them
with high esteem for they are extended family to me.