PDA

View Full Version : Enco 20% off plus free shipping (no exclusions).

tmarks11
12-01-2013, 10:39 AM
A good weekend to fill up your tool box. And maybe that empty spot in your shop.

20% Off, no minimums, free Shipping. Promo code: CYBER to take 20% off and MONDAY for Free UPS Ground Shipping. Ends Monday, 12/2/13 at 11pm ET.

mikem
12-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Glad I didn't go for the 15% OR free freight!

Mike Nash
12-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I started looking at 4:30 this morning and just sent 'em $141 I must not have needed ;) for more tools I'm pretty sure I don't need as most are duplicates, because, well, 20% off and free shipping! I lasted almost all year before falling prey and I didn't even order the DTE I actually need for the leaky lathe because it wasn't on sale.

lynnl
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Hmmm, first time I've used their online order system, I just placed an order, and while it did give me the discount it charged me for shipping.

Mike Nash
12-02-2013, 09:54 PM
You do have to enter both codes, one at a time, and the items have to be able to go UPS ground.

You do have to watch Enco though! Several years back I ordered 2 x-y tables. They charged me ups shipping for the combined weight which was wayyyy more than if I had ordered each separately. Of course they shipped in 2 boxes so they got to keep the difference and wouldn't listen to reason after the fact, since I "had the chance to review my order before confirming." It cost them quite a lot of business from me for awhile. I was in acquisition mode back then, but I can hold quite a grudge.

But now I'm thinking I should order that other Mobil 1 spindle oil they have, it is a bit cheaper.

tlfamm
12-02-2013, 10:02 PM
@lynnl:

If you call them, you can get free shipping applied to the order ...

lynnl
12-03-2013, 08:48 AM
I tried calling last night. Never could reach a humanoid. One recording led me to think they were closed for the night.

(added) Just called again. Seemed like a totally different phone menu system.
Finally got the lady to (grudgingly) say she'd have the shipping charge credited back to me.

This was a small order, and small items, but still the shipping was over 50% of the goods.