X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeFin
    • Jul 2007

Paging Doctor Demo ... Dr Demo please pick up the white courtesy phone

Dude ..... don't you check your indox ??

We all got crumb snatchers at home working our pants pockets for spare change at the washing machine. Don't get all butt hurt if plans don't go the way we would like. Hell no matter how much overtime I work - its all spent by the time I get home by people I see less and less because of all the hours I'm working.

But this might be a leg up for ya

$urd Blossom got the $170Million contract and is ready to start spreading some moula around. And we ain't just talking about the skidder frames for the whirly karts.

Turns out they need Mil Spec tool kits that run $330K to replace. Like 30 of them. My No.2 Crumb Snatcher got all the specs and plans for them all ready and it looks like all some one with a cnc would have to do is document the materials and send them out for hardening.

That or you can go to work at some thankless, monotonous job that sucks the life out of you certifying windows for "short bus" riders to lick,

Its your call
  • JoeFin
    • Jul 2007

What - the Dr isn't in ??

Comment

• doctor demo
      • Apr 2006

The Doctor is in and is unable to use "the white courtesy phone" it is stuck in a software update loop. I'll have to use the Blue Shuttle Van, although most doctors don't make house calls any more.

If I don't get there in a timely manor take two shots of tequila and remember "If You like Your health coverage plan, You can keep Your health coverage plan"

Steve

Comment

• JoeFin
        • Jul 2007

Easy now big fella

Comment

• doctor demo
          • Apr 2006

That doctor is in a whole different specialty ...or should I say a different hole specialty.

I will not be happy until all legal citizens of this great nation have the same health plan as our congress is stuck with, or congress on our new great plan.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X