PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Evan?

The Fixer
12-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Sorry if I'm asking something that has been asked recently, but I haven't seen Evan posting here lately and was hoping he/(you) is still around here. Appreciate gettin the skinny on what's up....

al

WhatTheFlux!
12-16-2013, 06:16 PM
He's currently located on the sun, taking pictures of the comet with his new telescope.

The Fixer
12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Did he say when he would be back?

MichaelP
12-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Did he say when he would be back?
He did, but considering the speed of sound, we'll know about it in about 14 years. That is after we add more gas to the outer space.;)

loose nut
12-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Maybe he just got tired of being chewed up on this forum, same as Tiffie an a couple of others.

J Tiers
12-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Maybe he just got tired of being chewed up on this forum, same as Tiffie an a couple of others.

???????????????

A.K. Boomer
12-16-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't think it's for that reason as Ev can hold his own and then some,

I think he's got limited energy resources right now and is prioritizing with more important things to do like actually getting stuff done...

I hope he catches up and at least gives a quick hollar soon and wish him the best...

davidh
12-16-2013, 10:05 PM
I "talked" to him a couple weeks ago. he said he was busy with other things but does check in here once in a while. he said he would be back. . . . . I was led to believe he was still working on his health issues. . .

farrviewsouth
12-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Totally understand but in case he checks this thread, want him to know I miss his posts, insight!

Duffy
12-17-2013, 06:12 PM
I talk to Evan fairly regularly, Saturday was the most recent. He is busy with health issues, but promises to be back. He finds it quite difficult to stand and work for any but the briefest intervals, and this frustrates him particularly in the shop.

EddyCurr
12-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the update.

Here is wishing him well for the holidays.

Alistair Hosie
12-18-2013, 02:26 PM
He came into some money recently, I think he's taking a well earned break to enjoy himself doing what he does best.All a guess on my part of course but hey we will soon find out when he's finally back in the engineering saddle. LOL Alistair

J. Randall
12-18-2013, 11:34 PM
He came into some money recently, I think he's taking a well earned break to enjoy himself doing what he does best.All a guess on my part of course but hey we will soon find out when he's finally back in the engineering saddle. LOL Alistair

Alister, I believe this is the second time you have came up with the wrong guess. Evan is battling some very severe health issues, and has stated that he is budgeting the time that he is able to be up to doing essential things. He is not able at present to devote hardly any of his energy to his love of machining.
James

The Fixer
12-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the update guys.
Evan, Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!!!