PDA

View Full Version : Supplier Question qu-bd.com

WhatTheFlux!
01-09-2014, 07:28 PM
http://store.qu-bd.com/product.php?id_product=145

I have been trying to get in touch with them all week about a product that may suit my needs... 'course I don't know for sure because my emails go unanswered.

Anyone know if this place is still a going concern? Or am I looking at a ghost town.

doctor demo
01-09-2014, 07:31 PM
I haven't seen any of their annoying adds lately, they might be in the wind.

Steve

WhatTheFlux!
01-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Annoying ads. That tells me quite a bit. Think it's time to move on.

I need a basic 3D printer out of box ready to run with Replicator-G for under $300 delivered. Doesn't have to be all that fantastic. It's for a "gee what if" project I'm throwing together.

WhatTheFlux!
01-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Got a response from them, and they seem to have a fairly decent tech-person. All of my questions have been answered -- I may end up buying a kit in March.

garyhlucas
01-10-2014, 08:02 PM
I have a 3D printer extruder hot end from them. It LOOKS very nice. However before I have installed it I saw lots of reports on it working poorly. So I started looking closely at it. Yep it is really poorly designed! So I am making some new parts, essentially redesigning it before I even use it. That was what everyone else said as well. It makes one wonder if they are a chinese company because it has that kind of feel about it.