PDA

View Full Version : Looking for HSM magazines from Nov/Dec 2003 and Jan/Feb 2004

jonesturf
01-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Doing a BP Boss conversion and there is a 3 part series about it in HSM in 2003-04. I have the first issue coming but would like the others as well. Even though they are 10 year old articles I'm sure they is still good info in them. Unfortunately I can't order back issues that far back. Would anyone have these that they would be willing to let go?

Looking for Nov/Dec 2003 and Jan/Feb 2004.

Errol Groff
01-12-2014, 11:18 PM
I will look tomorrow through the very dis-organized stacks.

Errol Groff

Errol Groff
01-20-2014, 12:03 PM
I am sorry to have to report that I have been unable to find the issues you need. I found issues either side of what you need but not the specific issues! I had a second round of chemotherapy last week and just don't have the strength to search further just now.

If I come across them at some time I will get back in touch.

Errol Groff

George Bulliss
01-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Doing a BP Boss conversion and there is a 3 part series about it in HSM in 2003-04. I have the first issue coming but would like the others as well. Even though they are 10 year old articles I'm sure they is still good info in them. Unfortunately I can't order back issues that far back. Would anyone have these that they would be willing to let go?

Looking for Nov/Dec 2003 and Jan/Feb 2004.

Both those issues are available by calling our subscription services people at 800-447-7367. Not all back issues are listed on our site simply due to the number of issues we have and the fact that it's time consuming to load an image and description and doesn't make sense for issues that we sell a couple of times per decade. We do have plenty of issues on hand, many far older than those you are looking for and can make a photo copy of an article if we are out of the issue. When in doubt, give us a call.

El_Cid
02-04-2014, 07:42 PM
I have a copy of Jan/Feb 2004, would it be OK to post a copy of the article for any one who need one?

Weston Bye
02-04-2014, 07:51 PM
I have a copy of Jan/Feb 2004, would it be OK to post a copy of the article for any one who need one?

I'm sure your intentions are good, but not a good idea. Violates a copyright. Many of us authors as well as publishers (our host of this BBS) who derive some of our income by producing copyrighted material frown darkly when copyrights are violated.

El_Cid
02-05-2014, 02:26 PM
I rather not to violate any law(s) than have a good intention. Thank you for your input