View Full Version : Enco 20% PLUS FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUMS/EXCLUSIONS

radkins
01-14-2014, 09:34 AM
2TUPS and 2TDIS

That's 20% OFF of course but it seems I forgot that part :o

KiddZimaHater
01-14-2014, 09:50 AM
THANKS Radkins!
I just ordered some Aluminum cutting endmills for cheap.
Better hurry fellas, these promos expire tonight (Jan 14th) at 11 PM

mf205i
01-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Thank you!
Mike

lakeside53
01-15-2014, 12:45 AM
They got me good today... but it's worth it. Bunch of stuff in their latest flyer already discounted, and.. yep... another 20% off!

Just for grins I put a loaded Turn-pro 10x54 mill in my cart - yep -took 20% off the already discounted "web price" on that also (but not free freight). I think I took it out before I cashed out :)

MTNGUN
01-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Just for grins I put a loaded Turn-pro 10x54 mill in my cart - yep -took 20% off the already discounted "web price" on that also (but not free freight). I think I took it out before I cashed out :)

You *think* you took it out? :D

Highpower
01-15-2014, 02:24 AM
They got me good today... but it's worth it. Bunch of stuff in their latest flyer already discounted, and.. yep... another 20% off!

Several years ago that is exactly how I bought my mill when someone posted a 20% off promo code here. I had been trying to buy a smaller Grizzly mill, but after a month of hearing "we're all out of stock, and don't know if or when we will get any more...." I looked through the Enco sale flyer and found a larger mill on sale with free freight to boot. I ended up getting the bigger machine for what would have been the same cost for the smaller Grizzly mill! Then I was GLAD they were perpetually out of stock.

I bought the mill, 2 Kurt vices, a RPC, and a large box full of tooling. They didn't charge me shipping on ANY of it. With the sale prices, the 20% off, and free freight it cut $1,000 off of my final cost. When opportunity knocks.... :cool:

radkins
01-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Still working as of a few minutes ago!

Glug
01-15-2014, 11:56 AM
ENCO sent me those codes and I used them.

Though they don't seem to be sending me ENCO flyers anymore. Just the MSC flyers. I think they're trying to upsell me to more expensive stuff.

Mike Burdick
01-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Enco sure gets lots of FREE advertising from this site with these kind of posts. I sure hope they buy ads with HMS!