PDA

View Full Version : Tool Post Grinder: Listing

cooters
06-25-2014, 07:49 PM
I finally got around to listing this tool post grinder that belongs to an older gent with medical issues. ( Brain tumor ) I listed it on Ebay and it will start tonite around 9:00 p.m. I don't want to violate any rules doing this, I just want to alert some folks that might be looking for one and I didn't want not to tell everybody.Here is what the fellow had to say about this. I will post the ebay link on my next posting. Not sure how to go back and forth. The fellow wrote.I have a few more grinding wheels not shown. I have more pics.

Schaublin 102 Grinding Attachment for Tool Maker and Watchmakers Lathes.

Here we have a beautiful genuine swiss tool grinding attachment for the 102 lathes.This grinder can easily be adapted to most any lathe ( Habegger , Emco - Maier , Mirkron , Jet , Wahli , etc.) with a swing of 7,8 9, or even 10 inches. As you can see in the photos the quill is capable of being moved in any direction including an adjustment in degrees which gives a unlimited range of grinding possibilities. The grinding quill is top quality swiss made. The carbide-faced spindle has a maximum speed of 12,000 r.p.m. To drive the tool-post-mounted grinding attacment (included) a drive (photo) can be mounted on any lathe by the use of a cast-iron trumpet bracket that can be bolted on any flat surface. It is using a 150 r.p.m. 0.2 kw motor with a special switch carried an a bracket that clamps to the vertcalbar of the belt tensioning attachment. The unit is driven by a 6 mm polycord belt.

Heres the link:

KJ1I
06-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Tried to look at it but got a "this page has been removed" message.

RichR
06-25-2014, 09:04 PM
Tried to look at it but got a "this page has been removed" message.
It's working now.

CCWKen
06-25-2014, 11:50 PM
$60 shipping? Really?