PDA

View Full Version : Mayor

rebel54
10-17-2014, 01:36 AM
How about that Houston Mayor? Wonder if she will elected to a new term after this one

PStechPaul
10-17-2014, 01:44 AM
What's the deal about her? She can't be any worse than the Mayor of Toronto? Or...

gcude
10-17-2014, 01:46 AM
How about that Houston Mayor? Wonder if she will elected to a new term after this one

She is destined to move up the political food chain. I see her as a great fit in Washington, with the current administration.

dp
10-17-2014, 02:00 AM
I don't have a problem with her being gay and Houston doesn't seem to care, either, but I do think she's trampled the first amendment. If it were Dallas I'd think that would be enough to boot her out of office. It may not be enough in Houston.

rebel54
10-17-2014, 02:08 AM
The issue is not about her being gay, it about her and the city council against churches. But like all try political people they claim they did not know about it. I do have a problem with men using women bathrooms or women using men bathrooms because that day they felt like the other sex. We are so scare to offend gay people we don't seem to mind if Christians are offended or in this case their 1st amendment rights overlooked.

elf
10-17-2014, 02:29 AM
So it's OK to be an anti-gay bigot if you're a Christian?

p.s. What's this got to do with HSM?

dp
10-17-2014, 03:17 AM
I grew up in a home with three older sisters. I'm immune and don't care who is in the crapper - I just want my turn. The only offense I've seen is abuse of the 1st amendment. Fix that and your problem goes away. There is no constitutional guarantee that you will not be offended. In fact the constitution guarantees you will be offended, and the offender is protected.

With any luck this will be the last post in this stupid thread.