PDA

View Full Version : OT: Started a new business to offset costs of machining!

Black Forest
10-27-2014, 06:18 PM
In order to offset the rising costs of my machining habit and building my sheep shearing machine I have started a new business.

It is at the moment strictly a self pick up product but I may move into the mail order business model if things go well.

Of course you all will get a discount. Just use the coupon I will list here every month.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/burnandreturn/sheep_poo_zpseca673f9.jpg (http://s853.photobucket.com/user/burnandreturn/media/sheep_poo_zpseca673f9.jpg.html)

mike4
10-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Is it organic?
Michael

Daveb
10-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Do they ring the bell for service? Dunggggg!

Black Forest
10-27-2014, 06:27 PM
It is a Bio dung. No pesticides or herbicides used on the pastures. It is low in fat because my dogs chase the sheep.

boslab
10-27-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm surprised you don't have a worm farm!, not the parasitic liver fluke and roundworms but earthworms!, what the hell happens to the worms they buy of you god knows but I'm suspicious of special fried rice!
It all fertiliser, human goes on the ground in some parts of Germany too
Mark

Black Forest
10-27-2014, 06:32 PM
My wife found the picture online and sent it to me. I got a big laugh out of it. Sheep poo must be a fluctuating commodity. Note the ability to change the price at will.

Black Forest
10-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Sorry George, I know selling is not allowed on this board but times are getting tough. If you allow this to stay on I will let you have a few bags free. One hand washes the other.

George Bulliss
10-27-2014, 06:37 PM
Okay, I let this one slide. I have multiple addresses and names I'd like you to send it to, if that's not too much trouble.

Black Forest
10-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Okay, I let this one slide. I have multiple addresses and names I'd like you to send it to, if that's not too much trouble.

No problem. Christmas is coming! I also have some Bull..... that I could send.

loose nut
10-27-2014, 07:26 PM
If you are going to send it by ship then don't forget to right "Ship High In Transit" on it (that is what was printed on the bags of "fertilizer" in the past and how it got it's name), that way it will stay out of the bilge water. You don't want it getting wet.

jdunmyer
10-27-2014, 07:39 PM
BF,
I knew your "ad" was a joke, unless you're telling me that Germany has left the Euro for the US Dollar currency.

<<heh:>>

MichaelP
10-27-2014, 08:21 PM
BF,

I can foresee a poo extracting module for your shearing machine.

P.S. On the second thought, as soon as a sheep sees the machine, it may need no additional modules...

LKeithR
10-27-2014, 09:26 PM
...Sheep poo must be a fluctuating commodity. Note the ability to change the price at will.

Yeah, sheep no poop; price gotta go up...;)

Politicians? They need a constant supply...

...On the second thought, as soon as a sheep sees the machine, it may need no additional modules...

Amen...

flylo
10-27-2014, 09:33 PM
No problem. Christmas is coming! I also have some Bull..... that I could send.

You have bullch*t ? Who'd a thunk it?:confused:

mike4
10-27-2014, 10:12 PM
On the subject of BS, it has reminded me of a cartoon that used to hang in our office for the benefit of sales people , it read " I'm somewhat of a buls^^^er myself but I do like to listen to an expert."

Michael

JRouche
10-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Sheep-poo.. Sham-poo for the rich.. What a sham :) :) JR

Black Forest
10-28-2014, 02:59 AM
BF,
I knew your "ad" was a joke, unless you're telling me that Germany has left the Euro for the US Dollar currency.

<<heh:>>

That picture was taken at our North American headquarters. This is a Global company.

rowbare
10-28-2014, 12:52 PM
My wife found the picture online and sent it to me. I got a big laugh out of it. Sheep poo must be a fluctuating commodity. Note the ability to change the price at will.

It's probably a retirement project for some guy who spent his life writing yield managment software for airlines and hotels. He couldn't help himself.

bob