PDA

View Full Version : for all you animal lovers this is funnier than hell

Alistair Hosie
02-17-2015, 04:39 PM
v=vu7Pxtp2KLM&index=2&list=PL3dkZhJ-ZYPSpGXzUQwhxHSZqEz0YgQxB

Black_Moons
02-17-2015, 04:46 PM
well, at first I was like v=vu7... where is he going with this, but by the YgQxB part, I was laughing.

Rosco-P
02-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Haven't laughed so hard since your "how much is this basket...." thread.

A.K. Boomer
02-17-2015, 04:54 PM
same here - the entire middle part did not make any sense to me at all till the YgQxB, then everything clicked like in "oh boy - didn't see that one coming" lol...

Rosco-P
02-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Almost....., but not quite as funny as those images of cats wearing a slice of bread around their face.

Alistair Hosie
02-17-2015, 04:56 PM
this is the one i meant to send alistair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu7Pxtp2KLM

Arcane
02-17-2015, 05:54 PM
You might want to check out a good psychiatrist.

Alistair Hosie
02-17-2015, 06:07 PM
My son is a psychiatrist and my daughter in law.Alistair

A.K. Boomer
02-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Think he can give ole pops a hand?

Alistair Hosie
02-18-2015, 04:58 AM
just exaxtly why would I need to see a psychiatrist????? talk about bullies ganging up on someone. Alistair

Black_Moons
02-18-2015, 05:58 AM
just exaxtly why would I need to see a psychiatrist????? talk about bullies ganging up on someone. Alistair

Don't take anyone too seriously.

lakeside53
02-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Alistair : Ask the kidders what they watch and recommend the appropriate treatment! ;)

MikeL46
02-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Maybe I'm dense, but I don't get it. But then I never could get Shakespeare either. Even after the prof explained it.

Mike

KIMFAB
02-18-2015, 03:18 PM
Thank you, Alastair that brought back memories. I was rolling on the floor again.

Used to watch it with the kids back in the day - pure unadulterated stupidity.:D

Puckdropper
02-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Maybe I'm dense, but I don't get it. But then I never could get Shakespeare either. Even after the prof explained it.

Mike

You have to read it carefully. This is the key bit: "2&list=PL3dkZh" If you miss it, it doesn't make any sense.

Rosco-P
02-18-2015, 04:24 PM
http://renandstimpy.wikia.com/wiki/Man%27s_Best_Friend

morehelium
02-19-2015, 04:04 AM
If you love animals, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QXadkl5Dc

First time someone has captured the mating ritual on film... Truly amazing.

boslab
02-19-2015, 07:16 AM
If you think ren and stumpy needs a psychiatrist, then cow and chicken would result in instant committal to an asylum of your choice lol.
Humour is a strange thing, I watched a documentary the other night about tank battles, 42 Eastings and the ghost platoon, a truly horrific account by a M1A1 crew member when an Iraqi soldier squared up to the approaching tank with a RPG, the tank slewed the turret to point the main gun at him, and the gunner instinctively pulled the trigger as it were, or pressed the button or whatever and the shot the soldier square in the chest with a sabo round!, for some unknown reason I laughed?, momentarily I found that funny, it's not funny at all, the story was related that when he was hit he imploded, also not funny but I thought it was, on reflection I fully realise it was a tragic event, not at all funny, but momentarily I found it so?
How strange we are
Mark

jep24601
02-19-2015, 08:37 AM
Of all the world's comedians I have always found Tommy Cooper to be the funniest. One evening I (English) and my wife and her friend (both American) were watching Tommy Cooper on TV. I was practically falling of my chair laughing and they, completely straight faced, were looking at me like there was something wrong with me.

boslab
02-19-2015, 08:47 AM
British humour is indeed strange, the blacker it is the funnier we find it, also the more obtuse it is the funnier, let's be honest what's sane about anyone one this island!
Mark

Rosco-P
02-19-2015, 09:49 AM
If you love animals, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QXadkl5Dc

First time someone has captured the mating ritual on film... Truly amazing.

That was great!

The first correctly posted link in the thread, not so much. I don't think animal cruelty is ever funny. Not animated animal cruelty either.

Rosco-P
02-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Humour is a strange thing, I watched a documentary the other night about tank battles, 42 Eastings and the ghost platoon, a truly horrific account by a M1A1 crew member when an Iraqi soldier squared up to the approaching tank with a RPG, the tank slewed the turret to point the main gun at him, and the gunner instinctively pulled the trigger as it were, or pressed the button or whatever and the shot the soldier square in the chest with a sabo round!, for some unknown reason I laughed?, momentarily I found that funny, it's not funny at all, the story was related that when he was hit he imploded, also not funny but I thought it was, on reflection I fully realise it was a tragic event, not at all funny, but momentarily I found it so?
How strange we are
Mark

Was the tanker just supposed to take the hit? You can't be serious....

RichR
02-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Of all the world's comedians I have always found Tommy Cooper to be the funniest. One evening I (English) and my wife and her friend (both American) were watching Tommy Cooper on TV. I was practically falling of my chair laughing and they, completely straight faced, were looking at me like there was something wrong with me.

My personal favorite is Christopher Titus, especially the sitcom he used to have.

Forestgnome
02-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Does this require a decoder ring?

MikeL46
02-21-2015, 03:37 PM
You have to read it carefully. This is the key bit: "2&list=PL3dkZh" If you miss it, it doesn't make any sense.

Ok, I give up. It will never be anything other than gibberish to me.

Mike