PDA

View Full Version : MachTach owner, Henry Arnold responds!

rbertalotto
03-14-2015, 09:14 AM
A while back I wrote an article on my web site about the MachTach tachometer kit that you can build and install on your lathe or mill. I commented that the build instructions could use a little love. That they were a bit difficult to follow.

Henry Arnold, the owner of MachTach saw my article and responded by modifying the instructions which makes it much easier to assemble the kit.

Really great when a company take criticism to heart and responds. Sure wish more companies would act this way.

You can find the article on my web page and the response from Henry
www.rvbprecision.com

Thanks Henry!

Highpower
03-14-2015, 11:25 PM
I bought one of the half sized MachTach kits back when they (half-size) were first introduced. I agree that Henry leads the pack with customer service and support. He went out of his way to make sure I got the exact set-up I wanted even though they weren't in full scale production yet. You won't often a business owner of that caliber. And he produces a mighty fine product at a good price. What's not to like? :cool:

Old School
03-15-2015, 06:57 AM
Just wanted to ad that Henry Is one hell of a good guy to deal with if you have any problems with his units. I buildt two of them for my lathe and my mill,needless to say I am not big on electronics so this was a first time for me to build something like this. Buildt the first one and things went pretty well than ordered the second and it wouldn't work after the build. Sent Henry an email and he told me to send him photos of the boards sent them and this fellow seen the problem just from the pictures. Did the minor changes and everything was good. Where now days do you find people that are this willing to back up their stuff as well as he does. GREAT product and a Great person to deal with. Had an issue just a few weeks back and he still was on top of the problem even way after the sale.