PDA

View Full Version : ENCO 25% off Today!

flylo
04-29-2015, 09:02 AM
Place your order today, and take an additional 25% off with promo code ONEDAY429. No minimum order requirement!

To take advantage of this exclusive offer, be sure to enter promo code: ONEDAY429 at checkout (discount cannot be applied to machinery items).

Hurry! This offer ends 4/29/15 at 11pm ET. Don't wait, log on to Enco today!

radkins
04-29-2015, 09:49 AM
While it's good to see all these "sales" and I hope they continue it looks as if Enco is taking a cue from Harbor Freight, at HF there's ALWAYS a big "sale" going on! Of course if it's a last-ditch effort to boost slow business it may be a bad thing in the long run but whatever it is something is going on. I sure would hate to see Enco go under, they are a good source with the best prices on decent tooling and with their selection running from the cheap Chinese variety to high quality brand names and everything in between they have something for everyone.

flylo
04-29-2015, 10:15 AM
They have Great service too. I ought high dollar to me calipers which looked alot like HF style & sent them back. They credited my card faster than an return I've had. Good company IMHO.

Rosco-P
04-29-2015, 10:39 AM
I sure would hate to see Enco go under, they are a good source with the best prices on decent tooling and with their selection running from the cheap Chinese variety to high quality brand names and everything in between they have something for everyone.

Unlike J&L, you won't see Enco go under, they were bought out and operate as a subsidiary of MSC. If you've been an Enco customer for any length of time (more than 10 years), you've seen a shift in their products. Few names, more import and now Interstate which is private label either domestic or import. A narrower field of choice forces you to MSC for higher prices, fewer sales and no free lunch.

Highpower
04-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Unlike J&L, you won't see Enco go under, they were bought out and operate as a subsidiary of MSC.

Unlike J&L? :confused:

MSC bought out J&L and Kennametal in 2006, IIRC.

Highpower
04-29-2015, 11:19 AM
I should post when I place an order with Enco to give you guys advance notice of a 'sale', because they always put out a one day promo code the day AFTER I order something. Not that it matters really because I used the free shipping code. If I would have waited until today and used the 25% off code, I would have saved $10 on the purchase price, and then charged $10 for shipping because they won't let you stack codes. Funny how that works.....

Rosco-P
04-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Unlike J&L? :confused:

MSC bought out J&L and Kennametal in 2006, IIRC.

Okay...more exactitude. Enco isn't going anywhere, J&L was bought out and is gone.
J&L had some screaming deals and closeouts on name brand tooling, I haven't seen that at MSC

JRouche
04-29-2015, 11:54 AM
Okay...more exactitude. Enco isn't going anywhere, J&L was bought out and is gone.
J&L had some screaming deals and closeouts on name brand tooling, I haven't seen that at MSC

Yeah.. I remember that. I scored some high quality tooling from J&L when they were giving deep discounts.... JR

Paul Alciatore
04-29-2015, 03:33 PM
I ...<snip>...

I would have saved $10 on the purchase price, and then charged $10 for shipping because they won't let you stack codes. Funny how that works.....

Actually, sometimes they do let you stack the codes. Not often, but sometimes.

RayV
04-29-2015, 06:46 PM
I looked all through the ENCO online catalog and can't find anything I want so I pass on the 25% discount. Am I sick or what????

radkins
04-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Actually, sometimes they do let you stack the codes. Not often, but sometimes.

I always try to stack them anyway, one time last year it actually worked even when they weren't listed in the same ad. After all it doesn't hurt anything to try and you just never know, it worked that once for me.

RichTes
04-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Is the Kurt 6" vise too big for a Millrite?

That seems like a good deal
Rich

flylo
04-30-2015, 01:12 AM
Best I've seen was 30% off & free shipping last fall. Hope that comes up for Mothers Day, or Fathers Day.