X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcello
    • May 2015

Dimensions of both pulleys Atlas Mill Horizontal MFC

Good afternoon, my name is Marcello am Mechanical Engineer and am restoring a horizontal pattern Atlas Mill MFC and I wonder if someone has the dimensions of the two pulleys (large connecting to the motor) outside diameter, width belt space and accommodation shaft.

thanks
  • flylo
    • Apr 2011

No I don't but if you call Clausing/Atlas 800-323-0972 in Kalamazoo, MI I bet they can tell you & e-mail a manual & parts book N/C.
    Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• mickeyf
      • Aug 2010

I will measure mine and get back to you, with luck within a few hours.
      "A machinist's (WHAP!) best friend (WHAP! WHAP!) is his hammer. (WHAP!)" - Fred Tanner, foreman, Lunenburg Foundry and Engineering machine shop, circa 1979

Comment

• mickeyf
        • Aug 2010

On my mill, the pulleys on the motor take a 1/2 inch wide belt, and are approximately 4-3/8 in and 1-15/16 in outside diameter. These drive pulleys on the counter-shaft that are approximately 4-7/16 and 6-1/2 inches outside. The pulleys on the counter shaft that drive the spindle take a 5/8 in wide belt and are approximately 3-1/16 and 2-5/16 inches outside.
        "A machinist's (WHAP!) best friend (WHAP! WHAP!) is his hammer. (WHAP!)" - Fred Tanner, foreman, Lunenburg Foundry and Engineering machine shop, circa 1979

Comment

• Marcello
          • May 2015

Thank you very much. The pulley diameters 6 1/2 "and 4 7/16" relate to this

You could send a simple drawing please to manufacture it?

thanks

Comment

• Marcello
            • May 2015

Thank you very much Mr Flyjo, will consult there too.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X