X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMSC
    • Apr 2006

Pin outs for SWI MP2

I am looking for the pin outs (wiring configuration) for a Southwestern Industries MP2 display.

I contacted SWI and they said that the display is so old they no longer have any documentation on it.

Thanks,
    Tim
  • Scottike
    • Dec 2005

Sorry Tim, Kind of the wrong forum, Not that some folks here might not be able to help, but most are into machining, not electronics. For myself, I thought MP2 was an audio
    format and didn't need a display.
    I cut it twice, and it's still too short!
    Scott

Comment

• LMSC
      • Apr 2006

I am sorry that you are not familiar with Southwestern Industries or SWI. (www.southwesternindustries.com/) They are a manufacturer of digital readouts and cnc controls for the metal working / machining industry.

The MP2 is a digital readout model made for machine tools by the above company. (http://www.southwesternindustries.co...ement-products)

You can search the term "digital readout' and you will find 383 posts that are related to digital readouts and the linear scales here. Many on the electronics of the systems in regards to repair and maintenance. Some about mating different scales with different displays.

You might want to do some research on the subject before you make a comment.

Tim

Originally posted by Scottike View Post
      Sorry Tim, Kind of the wrong forum, Not that some folks here might not be able to help, but most are into machining, not electronics. For myself, I thought MP2 was an audio
      format and didn't need a display.

Comment

• Mike Amick
        • Jun 2012

eeeooo eeeoooo eeeoooo ... alarm mode.

No retribution sarcasm allowed until you have 25 posts !!!!
        John Titor, when are you.

Comment

Working...
        X