plunger
09-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Is Old Tiffie alright .?I havent seen any posts from him for a while

Tony Ennis
09-26-2015, 12:31 PM
He comes and goes.

mike4
09-26-2015, 07:21 PM
Its a wonder he even continues to post , as most of the time that he does , someone bags him .

I find that it is becoming better to stick to your own shop and not be dragged into the , " you must comply with how we do it and like the same machines" rhetoric .

As any sensible members will agree there are many ways to get work done and just as many ways to argue about how to do it .
Michael

plunger
09-27-2015, 07:50 AM
I am not that computer savvy but if you go to the info of when he last logged in it shows nothing.If I try it to any one else it will show this info.He does take quite a bit of flak,hope hes okay.

lynnl
09-27-2015, 08:41 AM
I am not that computer savvy but if you go to the info of when he last logged in it shows nothing.If I try it to any one else it will show this info.He does take quite a bit of flak,hope hes okay.

His member parameters are not to be trusted, they've been wrong since he first joined.
This bulletin board wasn't started until 2001, or maybe it was 2000, but right after he joined I noticed that somehow his "join date" was in 1999.

His post count also looks highly suspect.

John Stevenson
09-27-2015, 09:09 AM
He perhaps threw something in the bin and forgot to let go of it? ;)

flylo
09-27-2015, 10:27 AM
John I hope he's OK but that was extra funny. :p:rolleyes::cool:

RB211
09-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Didn't he bin his shop? Maybe he bent the spindle on his mill by having 8" extensions from the bottom to run an endmill in a fancy collet system?

Doozer
09-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Maybe he is hanging out with Airsmith282.

-D

Alistair Hosie
09-27-2015, 03:15 PM
I wish some of you who should know better should get off his back. He is at the end of the day a human being, and deserves to be treated much more kindly than he does,( quite often) here. I find the years long animosity towards the ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, quite distasteful myself. So my feelings are and have been for some time that fun is fun but in this case you have had your fun lets leave the man alone. And You John as a long term pal of mine could start the ball rolling by lightening up on the man. Enough Already!!!!! IMHO and probably a lot more here feel the same as I do. Immature Playground behaviour. End of rant Alistair

George Seal
09-27-2015, 03:50 PM
+1 Alistair

loose nut
09-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Another +1

The people who rag on him, without a good reason, seem to forget that they aren't perfect either.

goodscrap
09-27-2015, 04:10 PM
He perhaps threw something in the bin.............

Could have been his computer?

J Tiers
09-27-2015, 04:30 PM
I wish some of you who should know better should get off his back. He is at the end of the day a human being, and deserves to be treated much more kindly than he does,( quite often) here. I find the years long animosity towards the ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, quite distasteful myself. So my feelings are and have been for some time that fun is fun but in this case you have had your fun lets leave the man alone. And You John as a long term pal of mine could start the ball rolling by lightening up on the man. Enough Already!!!!! IMHO and probably a lot more here feel the same as I do. Immature Playground behaviour. End of rant Alistair

Of course.

You do have to admit that he does appear to "trail his coattails" a bit, seemingly looking for trouble.

wierdscience
09-27-2015, 04:42 PM
I don't mind Tiff's posts at all,and I do not put him in the same class as Airsmith.

firbikrhd1
09-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Another +1.

MichaelP
09-27-2015, 05:17 PM
+1 Alistair

Black Forest
09-27-2015, 05:22 PM
That is the funniest thing I have read on the forum ever Alistair. Of course it would be you defending stiffie. All we need now is the other pervert Evan to comment on what a stand up guy stiffie is.

I think stiffie's wife binned him!

J Tiers
09-27-2015, 05:30 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk.

Could you give us your real opinion? Don't hold anything back, now........

I mean, yes the guy likes to rub our noses in his odd thoughts, and I suspect him of trolling sometimes, but........ He also contributes.

Black Forest
09-27-2015, 05:35 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk.

Could you give us your real opinion? Don't hold anything back, now........

I mean, yes the guy likes to rub our noses in his odd thoughts, and I suspect him of trolling sometimes, but........ He also contributes.

The only thing he contributes are Google searches. In the few years I have been on this board he has not one time posted anything that he actually built that I am aware of anyway.

Doozer
09-27-2015, 05:40 PM
BF,
I did not know Evan was known as a pervert. Did I miss something?
Kind of a strong thing to say, but I have no idea.
-D

cuemaker
09-27-2015, 05:51 PM
BF,
I did not know Evan was known as a pervert. Did I miss something?
Kind of a strong thing to say, but I have no idea.
-D

If I remember the thread, for as much as I read it...Evan did some show and tell about his hormone level and the issues it caused with his wife/ex wufe. Apparently, a horny man defines him as a pervert. I dislike the the high and mighty tone I am starting to sniff in these threads about people.

It seems we have forgot that if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it. I will now break the rule

Yes, Tiffie is annoying to very annoying, but as Mr Tiers says, he contributed some. The Google links were highly annoying, but in the past has has contributed more content than links.

So, let please go back to if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything, including myself.

Alistair Hosie
09-27-2015, 06:07 PM
The only thing he contributes are Google searches. In the few years I have been on this board he has not one time posted anything that he actually built that I am aware of anyway.

DOES THAT MAKE HIM SUB HUMAN ?and deserved of constant ridicule,that's his business it's not for you to play God and tell us all how bad the poor man is, just because you think doing so makes you big and popular. You ought to hang your head in shame. You're acting like a playground bully and it is long since,no longer funny. Many of you constantly Ganging up in a pathetic attempt to be popular with the gang pathetic.What he posts or does not post is his affair..Alistair

mars-red
09-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Man, what does it take for a thread to get locked around here?