PDA

View Full Version : Enco 15% OFF & Free Shipping!

flylo
11-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Don't miss this double offer: 15% off* plus free UPS ground shipping* on your order of $99 or more! To take advantage of this double offer, use both promo codes: SAVE15 and UPS15 prior to checkout.

Don't wait, log on to use-enco.com today! Both offers expire 11/19/15 at 11pm ET!

If you need it now great dut I think mayne they'll have a 30% off + free shipping for the upcoming shopping frenzy but I'm just guessing:confused:

browne92
11-19-2015, 09:56 AM
If you need it now great dut I think mayne they'll have a 30% off + free shipping for the upcoming shopping frenzy but I'm just guessing:confused:

I suspect you are right, but after missing out on the last great deal, I think I'll go for this one. I've had my 'odds and ends' list together for a month now. Of course, it wouldn't take long to come up with another one. :o

Mr-Mike
11-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Meh - 15%. I grab what I need when I need it BUT when Enco does the 25% off + free ship (no restrictions), I am incentivised and I grab all the things I don't need or perhaps need in the future - funny how I can always think of things I need. If they do 30% off and free ship (I don't see that), I would probably get a lathe :) even though they don't seem to carry well regarded names...