PDA

View Full Version : ENCO 20% OFF Extended Again!

flylo
02-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Come on guys, buy something so the'll end this stupid sale, a 1 day sale turned into 3 so far.

We have extended our offer! Take an additional 20% off* with promo code BIGSALE.

To take advantage of this extended offer, be sure to enter promo code: BIGSALE at checkout. No minimum order requirement and no product exclusions -- this discount can also be applied to sale items too!

Hurry! This offer ends 2/24/16 at 11pm ET.

radkins
02-24-2016, 11:12 AM
They're waiting on me!

The joke's on them this time I have finally broken the habit and learned to ignore the sales, hard as that was to do! I would go into a trance and tightly clutching my credit card I would feverishly search the catalogs for something I "desperately needed" all the while telling myself that it might not be available at this price again! :rolleyes:

Seriously, these sales have saved me a bunch of money and I have actually gotten some killer deals on everything from end mills and drills to rotary tables and power tools, the tips here on the forum was often the way I found the sale as I don't always get the those Emails.

Thanks for posting them

tlfamm
02-24-2016, 11:27 AM
Tell your friends at Enco we want free-shipping with the discount... :)

I think the minimum shipping charge (5x7 padded envelope) is now around $7 ...

pinstripe
02-24-2016, 11:30 AM
They won't take my money. They will ship to a freight forwarder, but they won't accept a foreign credit card. They put a pending transaction on my card, so they could have easily gone ahead with it if they wanted to. They said I could pay by wire transfer. I asked them twice to give me a total with taxes and shipping in US dollars so that I could pay by wire transfer, and they never replied. Some great deals for people in the US, but they are hopeless for international orders.

Quadra
02-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Tell your friends at Enco we want free-shipping with the discount... :)

I think the minimum shipping charge (5x7 padded envelope) is now around $7 ...

If you spend more than $49 it is free shipping according to the hot deals page... spend some money, help the economy ;)

softtail
02-24-2016, 12:29 PM
If you can email Enco and ask to receive all the special offers. I keep a list of wants/needs and don't order until at least 20% and free shipping and I usually order from sales flyer as well, which happens about once a month. And then the 30% off... lordy my credit card is starting to smoke...-st-

radkins
02-24-2016, 12:36 PM
And then the 30% off... lordy my credit card is starting to smoke...-st-

I know what you mean, I was going broke saving all that money!

flylo
02-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Best was 30% off & free shipping, nice!:)

Joe_B
02-24-2016, 04:02 PM
If you spend more than $49 it is free shipping according to the hot deals page... spend some money, help the economy ;)

Nah, read the fine print, FEBUPS cannot be combined with other promotional orders (I tried) But yeah, the 30% and free shipping a few months ago was epic.

ncjeeper
02-24-2016, 04:24 PM
I have an end mill cabinet coming.

dmartin
02-24-2016, 06:43 PM
I bought a 7/16 -20 tap and some other stuff and then added a 16 oz bottle of Moly-Dee fluid in order to get to 49.00 for the free shipping.
Then found that I couldn't combine the free shipping with the other promo code. I bought the Moly-Dee anyway as it was already marked down to $24,95 and with the 20% off got it for $ 19.96.