PDA

View Full Version : Unloaded a CY Monarch like never before

flylo
07-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Sitting on a Skidsteer trailer with wood between the tire channels. No place to get the forks & no where on the headstock end to sling so we had to single sling it at the headstock like a 10EE. Picked it up pulled the trailer out & set it in place. Don't like a single sling as the lathe likes to turn or twist but we got it set & worked OK.

Blazemaster83
07-24-2016, 01:39 PM
I didn't see the video, you must have forgot the link.

Magicniner
07-24-2016, 01:48 PM
Were you sure of the outcome or was the old sphincter nipping like a rabbit eating grass?

GEP
07-24-2016, 02:12 PM
He is telling fictional storys

Magicniner
07-24-2016, 02:18 PM

Folks from 'round there not to be trusted?

michigan doug
07-24-2016, 03:44 PM
I've been to flylo's place. Yup, he has all that stuff. Pretty heavy for fictional stuff...

michigan doug

flylo
07-24-2016, 08:42 PM
You don't bother me with your lies & you can keep my Mig you took without my permission. I really feel sorry for you & begged you to get help, tried to help you & was giving you a very nice 2hp Bridgeport with DRO & power feed until you took from me. I have every e-mail & PM where you wished I'd die & much worse when I had Sepsis & MRSA. I can air all your dirty laundry if you wish but I'd rather you get help before it's too late & this isn't the place to air dirty laundry. They have great programs that will help you, so once again please get help. If anyone wants a text of the CY to prove it just PM your #. I can't seem to make photobucket work anymore & don't post pics as GEP tries to claim I'm secretly advertising machines for sale; If I were would I have posted I paid $1500 for 32 machines & 3 truck & trailer loads of tooling? Pretty poor sales tactic IMHO. It was a great tool gloat & probably my last as my mobility is shot. And then the other stooges piled on & got it deleted. He came over pretended to be a friend with the full intention of getting a mill for free which I almost did after listening to the poor me sob story I found wasn't true & he has a bent nose cause he didn't get a free mill but he did get a free Lincoln Mig which he didn't know how to use. He joined this forum right after that just to hassle me as his scheme didn't work. I did fall for it & tried to help until the truth came out. He needs help & refuses to get it & I don't understand why. What a shame & a waste. Get help please, please before it's too late! I offered then to help you & several times since & the offer stands, I will arrange the help you need just say the word.

Mcostello
07-24-2016, 08:47 PM
FIL was a glass mold maker for 42 years. Ran 2A Swayse's for most of that time. Told Me 2 stories several times. The plant caught fire and one of their 2'A's fell into the basement when the floor burned through. They hauled it out, sent it out and had it rebuilt and ran for another 60 years that We were there. The other story was when They bought a lathe they would schedule delivery in the winter when the ground was frozen. Chain the machine to an electric pole and hit the gas, said the frozen ground gave and no harm to the machine, would have liked to see it.

flylo
07-24-2016, 09:06 PM
I've been to flylo's place. Yup, he has all that stuff. Pretty heavy for fictional stuff...

michigan doug

Come back over, I have twice as much inside & out & filling an airport hanger. I suck as a machinery dealer but have both bought & sold to a couple of you. Once bought an iron worker from a member that broke a 3/8" chain but gladly only an inch off the ground.