PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to all

chip's
11-24-2016, 12:15 AM
Happy thanks giving to all of you and your families.

Black Forest
11-24-2016, 02:40 AM
My wife is a hard woman! I told her once that today is a big American holiday so I don't think I will do much today. I think it was the 4th. She told me, "hey you live in Germany now get to work." So off I go like a good little boy. Then comes a big Germany holiday. So I say today is such and such holiday I don't think I will do much. She told me. hey you are an American you don't get days off for German holidays. I can't win I tell ya!!

But I will smoke a Turkey today on my smoker.

And I am very thankful for all my good fortune and friends.

vpt
11-24-2016, 07:07 AM
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

GEP
11-24-2016, 07:36 AM
My wife is a hard woman! I told her once that today is a big American holiday so I don't think I will do much today. I think it was the 4th. She told me, "hey you live in Germany now get to work." So off I go like a good little boy. Then comes a big Germany holiday. So I say today is such and such holiday I don't think I will do much. She told me. hey you are an American you don't get days off for German holidays. I can't win I tell ya!!

But I will smoke a Turkey today on my smoker.

And I am very thankful for all my good fortune and friends.

Hey she want to turn you into a Kraut. Happy Thanksgiving

DFMiller
11-24-2016, 12:17 PM
To all the forum member to the south.
Get Stuffed !!!
Only day of the year us Canadians can say that and get away with it. ;-)
Dave

flylo
11-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving & Peace to all of you where ever you are!
And to Black Forest- Get back to work, no rest for the wicked LOL:cool:

dave_r
11-24-2016, 01:58 PM

The sooner he gets with the program....Oktoberfest!

A.K. Boomer
11-24-2016, 02:04 PM

Im not putting it on this year but last year I did and had some seasoned wild rice and beans for stuffing - it was actually a big hit and very scrumptious if I do have to say so myself - this year heading up into the hills and freeloading,

but you just gave me an idea - wonder how sour kraut would taste for stuffing? like maybe with a few other ingredients?

maybe for X-mas or next year

and Yes happy T-day everyone... times are uncertain but in a way always have been so enjoy it whilst you can...

KIMFAB
11-24-2016, 03:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving
My tired old body finally made it to 72 today Guess I'll go outside and sit in the sun.:)

ncjeeper
11-24-2016, 04:05 PM
My wife is a hard woman! She told me, "hey you live in Germany now get to work." So off I go like a good little boy.
I am heading into work myself. It should be a slow night though.

flylo
11-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving
My tired old body finally made it to 72 today Guess I'll go outside and sit in the sun.:)

Happy Birthday & Congrats! I thought you were 1/2 that age.:confused:

38_Cal
11-24-2016, 08:24 PM
Happy Turkey Day, all! I'm stuffed, my wonderful wife outdid herself again this year, got two of my kids home and the other two have been in touch...everyone's healthy and I'm happy!

JRouche
11-25-2016, 12:47 AM
Happy thanks giving to all of you and your families.

Hey Chips :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family. JR

Toolguy
11-25-2016, 12:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes to all!