PDA

View Full Version : Clickspring has finished his clock project

goose
12-05-2016, 10:16 PM
If you haven't seen this almost two year project unfold on YouTube, it is quite a treat !
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZGlpDa-0g

Very impressed with his metalworking skill as well as the high caliber of his videos.

Mcgyver
12-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Very impressed with his metalworking skill as well as the high caliber of his videos.

agreed. They are one set of videos I have say are well worth watching...i've probably never said that before lol

Hal
12-05-2016, 11:40 PM
I don't know which are better Click Spring's work or his videos.

They are among the VERY Best.

I like when he imposes the parts diagram on his stock blank.

Hal

BCRider
12-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Yep, agree 110%. And it's not only the clock. His project videos for making the tools he uses are every bit as good and valuable lessons even to those of us that don't want to build a clock.

His attention to detailing each part, no matter how small, is also rather humbling.

Derek L
12-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Been almost following him since day 1! Love his videos but his shop made tool's videos are my most favourite by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Forest
12-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Clickspring and Gbritnell are pretty good for beginners! They seem to be getting the hang of this metal working.

Toolguy
12-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Agreed! One day they will make passable metalworkers.:rolleyes: It is inspirational to all to see such craftsmanship. Even more so to be able to watch it happen.