PDA

View Full Version : Very Nicely done Power Quill Feed

Spin Doctor
01-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Stefan Gotteswinter has posted a very nicely done Power Quill Feed on his YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6aOlH5dYQ&t=435s

If already posted moderators please delete

quasi
01-02-2017, 11:10 PM
everything he does on his channel is great, he has excellent English language skills as well.

RB211
01-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Auto feed boring head, and de-natured alcohol, very interesting. Nice quill feed too! For a second, I was thinking that I needed to do that for my Bridgeport... Yep, time for bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleddog
01-04-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm going to do this modification on my Grizzly G0761. I'll need to source a 12-15 rpm 115 v gear-motor. Anyone have one laying around? I don't think I'll be concerned with variable speed.

Alistair Hosie
01-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Well worth watching the man is an obvious stickler for high quality workmanship. I take my proverbial hat off to him. He is extremely capable both with design and execution also. I will make a point of watching more of his stuff, pure engineering entertainment and enlightening educationally. Thank you for posting spin doc. Alistair

thaiguzzi
01-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Well worth watching the man is an obvious stickler for high quality workmanship. I take my proverbial hat off to him. He is extremely capable both with design and execution also. I will make a point of watching more of his stuff, pure engineering entertainment and enlightening educationally. Thank you for posting spin doc. Alistair

+1. Wot he said.