View Full Version : Burgmaster model #1D collets

02-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Hi, i have a burgmaster reversing tapping head model #1D does anyone know what type collets are used or were i can purchase them. would help me out alot. Thanks Ed Wilber

02-24-2017, 12:21 PM
What does the spindle end where the collets go look like?

The Burgmaster heads I've seen look like Tapmatic which use rubber flex collets.

Google on Burgmaster, it seems like just the other day someone told me about a company that supports Burgmaster drills.

03-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Spoke to tapmatic and they did make tapping heads for Burgmaster that used flex collets. This tapping head will not accept 45 degree collets it takes a much more shallow angle like i've seen for ER series steel collets and these will not work either. Can not find any information about Burgmaster that will help my cause HELP!