PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a big LeBlond lathe

Axkiker
03-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Found at a local salvage place I visit. Im not sure if they are looking to scrap it or sell. Im guessing that the intent would be scrap but could probably be bought for not much more than the weight. They seem to move the big stuff like this slow so if someone came in with a few bucks it might be easier than them hauling it off to the scrap yard.

Just thought I would pass it along.

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q633/Axkiker/IMG_1787.jpg (http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/Axkiker/media/IMG_1787.jpg.html)

Tmoore4748
03-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Any chance this is still available? I'm an active duty member of the USAF, and I've got a move coming up from North Carolina to Washington state; I'll probably end up driving right by this place on my way out, based on the location you've listed for your account.

Edit: I'm supposed to be in Washington by April 30th, so the plan is to leave here on the 21st of April. That'd put me in KY on the 21st or 22nd, depending on where I'm going. Gonna take the route that'll get me to KCMO, as that's where I'm from, then it's 35 straight north and then something straight west from probably Montana or the Dakotas.

Axkiker
03-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Any chance this is still available? I'm an active duty member of the USAF, and I've got a move coming up from North Carolina to Washington state; I'll probably end up driving right by this place on my way out, based on the location you've listed for your account.

Edit: I'm supposed to be in Washington by April 30th, so the plan is to leave here on the 21st of April. That'd put me in KY on the 21st or 22nd, depending on where I'm going. Gonna take the route that'll get me to KCMO, as that's where I'm from, then it's 35 straight north and then something straight west from probably Montana or the Dakotas.

I was there mid week so I would be very surprised its not still setting in the exact same place. PM me if you would like to know the salvage yard name etc. I have no idea what they will charge etc.

Understand this thing is BIG!!!!. Not a huge swing or bed length but built like a freaking tank. Im sure its over 2k lbs.