PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patricks day to you all!

flylo
03-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Happens to be my birthday so my son picked me up & we had a fine breakfast In a pub in Kazoo. Was there at 7AM when it opened & pint's were flowing so early in the morning. I was going to go shooting with one of my CZ green stocked Shamrocks made for the 100th aniv of the 1916 uprising but it's snowing so hard I can't see. If you hoist a pint please think a good thought for me today! :o

Euph0ny
03-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Happens to be my birthday so my son picked me up & we had a fine breakfast In a pub in Kazoo. Was there at 7AM when it opened & pint's were flowing so early in the morning. I was going to go shooting with one of my CZ green stocked Shamrocks made for the 100th aniv of the 1916 uprising but it's snowing so hard I can't see. If you hoist a pint please think a good thought for me today! :o

What a magnificent day to have a birthday! Many happy returns.

I had an Irish coffee after lunch in honour of the glorious Saint. Then I went to the gunshop, but they had only one used rifle on the rack, so no luck. Would love to see your green CZ...

J Tiers
03-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Shoulda gone to early Mass, but Grandpa Hanafin hardly ever did, so I'll just have a Guinness or two later instead.

Confusion to the Sassenachs!

Alistair Hosie
03-17-2017, 02:30 PM
I should have known it is my daughter in laws birthday today . Bronwen has done a lot of research on Saint Patrick's life . It seems he had a very interesting existence-life . Alistair

lynnl
03-17-2017, 04:02 PM
My grandson was born on this date 19 years ago; then two years later on the same date he got a new sister.
What are the odds, huh?

TGTool
03-17-2017, 07:23 PM
My grandson was born on this date 19 years ago; then two years later on the same date he got a new sister.
What are the odds, huh?

That's a great deal, but please tell me they're not named Patrick and Patricia.

dewat
03-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Erin go Bragh

flylo
03-17-2017, 09:50 PM
What are the odds, huh?

My 2 sons were born naturally on the same day in Oct. The youngest named Patrick Andrew for the patron Saint of Ireland & Scotland. St Patrick was English, his color was red & corned beef & cabbage was started in New York. Oh & if they ask you in Ireland if you want black &/or white pudding it's not chocolate & vanilla.:rolleyes:

Paul Alciatore
03-17-2017, 10:13 PM
It's my mother's birthday also. She is 95 years old and still kicking, as she says. Her name is Dorothy or Dottie. So wish her a happy birthday also. She named my youngest brother Patrick.

And Happy St Patrick's day to all.

lynnl
03-17-2017, 11:36 PM
That's a great deal, but please tell me they're not named Patrick and Patricia.

They're not named Patrick and Patricia. ...But my wife is. Patricia, not Patrick.

dave_r
03-18-2017, 05:33 AM
They're not named Patrick and Patricia. ...But my wife is. Patricia, not Patrick.

Hey, no judgements here...other than where your lathe came from...