PDA

View Full Version : what???

Alistair Hosie
12-16-2017, 06:55 AM
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOGA-Mini-Cool-TwC3o-Nozzle-Cutting-Fluid-Applicator-Pack-of-10/321960863557?epid=1027183242&hash=item4af65ce745:g:hlYAAOSwICpaAKkA

Can this be correct ? I am stunned what do you guys think. Oh and don't send me one for xmas (the money will do) I am destitute have not eaten or washed, or changed my scant's since they got mucky at the battle of the SOMME. not the one in France the one in Glasgow. Al ps this is not a scam.:rolleyes:

MrFluffy
12-16-2017, 07:27 AM
No, what a lot of sellers do when they first start putting a listing up, or to reuse one, they put a price that means nobody in their right mind would pay it, while they wait for stock, get the product together, reuse the old listing etc.
Its why you see $10,000 centre punches and things like this occasionally if you browse with highest price selected.

grim_d
12-16-2017, 08:02 AM
To be fair it's for 10 of them. Not cheap for the quantity but not outrageous.

john hobdeclipe
12-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Since this particular seller is a large, well established company with an excellent reputation to uphold, and since this item is in their catalog at $149.39, I'm inclined to believe that a decimal has been shifted accidentally.

Ohio Mike
12-16-2017, 08:42 AM

--winner--

flylo
12-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Made in Israel which suprises me.

JCHannum
12-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Made in Israel which suprises me.

Why is that? Noga is an Israeli manufacturer of a wide line of quality deburring, coolant application and other tooling.

tmarks11
12-16-2017, 09:17 AM

Other retailers sell those for $149 each, so that isn't an unreasonable price... although some discount for buying 10x would be warranted.

This is a high-quality brand name product, made in Israel, not cheap imported junk.

Mcgyver
12-16-2017, 09:26 AM
With 10 you could build yourself a surround shower and get to some of the washing you say you need so badly.

Alistair Hosie
12-16-2017, 04:43 PM
Ten well those would be very handy if you lived for around a thousand years. I couldn't believe it especially when you see others selling for a fraction of this price elsewhere. I am going to sell my old sanding discs and some holes I have developed in my milling table. I will not be greedy like this lot. Alistair

Magicniner
12-16-2017, 06:56 PM
Lots of the cheap jobs don't work, there are loads of people bodging up cheap jobs with pressure fluid feed, great if you have the time and no money.
150 each seems entirely reasonable for a decent bit of well engineered kit to cool and lube and clear chips, of course those who are time rich and money poor can make their own.
There are many shops running multiple machines, not to understand this is tunnel vision or a desire to generate poorly titled posts which approximate ClickBait :D

Mcgyver
12-16-2017, 07:53 PM
Lots of the cheap jobs don't work, there are loads of people bodging up cheap jobs with pressure fluid feed, great if you have the time and no money.
150 each seems entirely reasonable for a decent bit of well engineered kit to cool and lube and clear chips, of course those who are time rich and money poor can make their own.
There are many shops running multiple machines, not to understand this is tunnel vision or a desire to generate poorly titled posts which approximate ClickBait :D

That and the context for evaluation should be commercial shops and production, that's who its intended for. +1 on the topic title thing