Honda Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Grants

Well Honda says they have a bunch of money to give away again this year.

This time around it's not art, but community improvement. Contact your Honda dealership for information on the Honda Grants programs.

I can't apply this year for any grants from Honda because of the one I got involving Honda's money last year, so you guys can start asking for money.

It only takes your time and you can get a nice chunk of change. Just remeber if you don't a Honda and they want to see you at a corporate center, borrow one!

Jerry
  • klemchuk
    • Jul 2004

Does that apply to Canadian Honda dealers as well?

Comment

Honda gives away a lot of money in different funding models, in short YES!

Just remember they can and do mix their money with other organizations.

Check with your dealer, check the Honda website, and if you get some money from them, don't show up to receive the money or equipment in your Ford. That is a very important thing to them. It's not a requirement, but it is very prudent on your part. Especially if you want to apply for more money later.

Remember this is for cultural heritage, community improvement and like situations (the Canadian way of life), so put on your thinking cap and figure out how you are going to improve your community with the money or equipment they may give you. Don't lie about it, you don't get title to the equipment for 6 months to a year and mis-stated things could catch up with you. I was lucky, they closed out my grant after 3 months and many visits. They were extremely impressed when I gave back part of the money to the state council that put in some money. So I cost tax payer nothing here in the states, it is different in Canada, I think it is all direct funding of equipment. But I am not sure, I remember reading somethings about the offers in Canada, the country that is my other home.

Also think about having Saturday open shop classes, work with your schools and help the less fortunates, these are points the Honda folks are looking for.

If you want to chat more, email off line.

Jerry

Comment

• dvideo
        • Dec 2002

Since we are talking Canadian Culture and A Way Of Life... does that mean Honda is sponsoring Beer? :>

--jr
        dvideo

Comment

Only if it is Good Beer, like Sleemans, not Daves or what ever that stuff was.

Jerry

Comment

• motorworks
            • May 2002

Here is a nice beer!!

please visit my webpage:
            http://motorworks88.webs.com/

Comment

Should we celebrate ABC beer from L.A.? It was good enough to wash my pickup truck. Haven't seen it in years.

Try Don De Dieu Ale beer, 4 or more, you will learn much about culture from the experience, especially if your drinking buddy is a lady.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
              X