PDA

View Full Version : Awful proud of my students today

spope14
11-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Today, my oldest daughter walked into th back of the school shop with about 14 of my students working away furiously trying to make a project deadline. In tow was my grandkid (which I have now asked her not to bring the two year old on the shop floor with machines running). Within seconds, the entire shop shut down.

The reason told to me - "They do not have safety glasses".

Safety first, proud of these guys for their aareness (and daughter learned to use the front door like she should during shop hours).

jfsmith
11-19-2004, 12:50 AM
I would take all of your safety minded students out for a Big Mac Fries and Coke, as a reward for their deed.

Jerry

sandman2234
11-19-2004, 10:36 AM
and send the bill to Jerry!

Lord knows teacher's don't make enough money.

David from jax

------------------
Have gun, will travel.

jfsmith
11-19-2004, 10:39 AM
You Know, I think I would foot the bill for bright, intellegent, caring students to have a reward for doing such a proper thing.

I do know how much teachers make, and they aren't that poor. But I would still foot the reward. Anyone else out there will to do the same for such good students?

Tell me how much?

Jerry

[This message has been edited by jfsmith (edited 11-19-2004).]

IOWOLF
11-19-2004, 06:54 PM
THEY sure would remember it (the good deed) for a long long time.

BillH
11-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Give them all an A on the next quiz for their heads up attitude.

charlie coghill
11-19-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes, Scope take the styudents out to McDees. But make them sign a wiever first that they will not sue you for contributing to their getting fat.
Charlie

sandman2234
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
I guess I ought to take two of the students off your hands, if you decide to treat them. Maybe we can get a few more people to chip in.
David from jax

Teach me to open my mouth (Lol)

------------------
Have gun, will travel.