X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debequem
    • Jun 2002

That's it! I quit! NOT!

Well, I abandoned my search for a used lathe today at the orders of my wife.

The good news is she preffered I spend money on a new one and I obeyed the request with an order to Blue Ridge Machinery for the EMCO Super 11CD.

It should be here next week, so I'll give everyone the skinny when it is up and cutting metal.

Marv
  • mbensema
    • Jun 2002

Take that woman out to a very nice dinner and then ask her if she can give my wife lessons on being so agreeable about the tools LOL

Comment

• rmatel
      • Jul 2001

Did you have to cry "real" tears ;-)

Comment

• mike thomas
        • Nov 2001

Marv, this could be one of those give an inch and she will take a mile stories. Better be careful, next she might want you to completely outfit a shop. Mike

Comment

• bdarin
          • May 2001

Or she could be softening you up......maybe she wants some new furniture or something. On the other hand, if she's that sincere....I'll trade you.

Comment

• Thrud
            • Mar 2001

Maybe she is pregnant with sextuplets and she figured it would be your last look at outside life as you know it...

Comment

• debequem
              • Jun 2002

She's definitely a keeper. ;-)

Sorry, no trades.

Not pregnant (she had herself "fixed" after high school). She is also a simple person, so not into new furniture and "stuff".

Got the scales aligned. Just need to calibrate the system. Everything looks good. Just need one for the lathe one of these days.

Marv
              --

Comment

Working...
              X