Thread: Need Anything Hauled North from Georgia/SE to

Post Need Anything Hauled North from Georgia/SE to

Hi, I have an acquaintance who is delivering a 4000 pound machine from south-central Penna to NE Georgia in mid-week next week. At present, he has nothing to haul on the return trip, and would like to carry something to offset the cost of fuel.

Anybody need a car or equipment/machinery moved from the southeast to mid-Atlantic or New England area ... so he can avoid running empty on the return trip?? Should be more economical than commercial carrier.

If so, you can call me at 717-642-8160, and I'll get you into contact with him.

PS: if this notice violates the 'no advertising' policy, please delete this thread

THANK YOU. Tom

Ahh live in North east georgia.. Nothing sold lately thou.

David

I have a loader for an 8N Ford sized tractor I'd like hauled north from Woodstock GA which is just north of Atlanta. I'm in NE Ohio and would like to be able to pick the loader up anywhere closer to me than Atlanta. Central PA would be absolutely fantastic as I can do that trip on a Saturday morning without killing the whole day. The loader/frame takes up about 5'x9' of space and weighs about 1000 lbs. Please let me know about how much he might want to bring this back for me and if he's willing/able to go to the north Atlanta area. Thanks - Mark Greer
    330-465-2677
    greerfam at raex dot com is my email addy

Hi, Finnbear,

Looks promising. I'll get into touch with you.
    THANK YOU
    Tom