Thread: machine manuel mill-drill

Post machine manuel mill-drill

hi guys i am looking for an machine manuel for a enco mill-drill model gl-30 b it is an older machine made in 1978

Grizzly has a habit of posting machine manuals on their web site, not all but many.
    Look under the drill mills for one that looks as much like yours as possible and go the
    the page for that machine and there may be a button for a pdf of the manual. Nice thing about Grizzly manuals is that they have been computer type set and are READABLE unlike the
    manuals printed in China with hand set type
    first set up in 1948 and never cleaned or changed since. They print out beautifully with a laser printer. If that doesn't work it is worth looking at ENCO, Jet, Harbor Freight for other manuals that are downloadable. They will be of lower quality though. I know HF has manuals on their site but they are poor copies of poor originals. The RF 30 design is ancient and little changed in the past 30 or so years. Steve
    Steve

I have a manual for my 1978 Mini MaxMill but it basiclly just has the bearing positions and factory quality controls readings and measurements in it. These are particular only to the serial number of a specific machine. Is your machine a Altas copy knee mill or some other setup?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by greg 638:
    hi guys i am looking for an machine manuel for a enco mill-drill model gl-30 b it is an older machine made in 1978</font>