Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obvious nothing will change also obvious...

Independent principality of Sinquefieldia (formerly Missouri)

Default Obvious nothing will change also obvious...

...that there are a lot fewer postings here per day than before.....

I wonder if there is any connexion between those facts?

boo hoo, give it time.

It took me a while to find the new site, hope that others will return also.

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by C - ROSS
    It took me a while to find the new site, hope that others will return also.

Ross

The site has problems,once those problems are fixed the people will return,if the're not fixed they won't return simple as that.

I'm holding off on re-uping my subscriptions,I figure since the pages are cutoff here,they prolly will be in the mags too.
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Truthfully I think the lack of postings has to do with the lack of a forwarding link from the old BBS site. Took me a couple days to find it again.

Yeah - i just found this site today! Also i think the format kind of scares some people off - it is different...i'm not sure i like it. More fluff and less content, but i'm sure i'll get used to it!

Finding it again for those of us who had the forum bookmarked took a couple of days.
    I know if I changed my forums address I'd email all the members I could to advise what was happening. Is easy to do.
    Cheers
    Ian

Too_Many_Tools Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wierdscience
    The site has problems,once those problems are fixed the people will return,if the're not fixed they won't return simple as that.

I'm holding off on re-uping my subscriptions,I figure since the pages are cutoff here,they prolly will be in the mags too.
    Interesting that you mention that you are holding off on re-uping on your subscriptions...so am I.

I am waiting to see how responsive VP is in finishing their upgrades here....especially in regards to the very slow response I am seeing which was not happening with the older system.

TMT

Ah come on guys.

I don't like it either, old eyes small print, but you couldn't chase me away with a stick.

I don't understand your complaint's about speed. I'm using a slow dial up and haven't noticed any difference

Ross

Exclamation

I am also experiencing very slow response. This site has always been among the fastest, and now it is absolutely the slowest. I am having to wait from 5 to 15 seconds per page load when it used to be virtually instant (obviously I have a high-speed connection). It is surprising how much longer it now takes me to check all of the posts.

I sure hope that Neil can get the speed back up, the page width set to fill the screen, and get the images back. I would sure hate to see us lose any of our valuable membership over such issues.