Thread: NAMES show is in two weeks, are you going?

Hybrid View

Default NAMES show is in two weeks, are you going?

I plan to be at the new Toledo facilities on April 22 and 23.
    Any thread members from here going ?

I am a little hesitent about being in downtown Toledo,
    but maybe it will spark more interest than the last location.
    I still feel Wyandote was the best..
    Rich

Rich, I'll be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I'm thinking we have gone the last 7 years. Take care, Tom

I will be there with two tables (#4 & 5) in the vendor's area. Stop by for a visit or to rest or store your purchases so you don't have to drag them around.

There is no need for concern about the Toledo location. It is head and shoulders above any of the previous sites. It is easy access from the Ohio Turnpike or Rte 75. There are plenty of motels available in the immediate area, and many activities for the rest of family if the show doesn't interest them.

The Convention Center is designed expressly for these functions, it is not a converted hockey arena. The area being used for this year's show is larger than the previous sites, and there is plenty of room for future growth within the existing complex.

This weekend, the Weak Signals RC show is being held there. This is an international show, and I believe it is the largest in the nation. It is much larger than NAMES, and is in it's 52nd. year. That should give an idea of the appropriateness of the site for this kind of show.

http://www.toledoshow.com/
    Jim H.

Hi Rich,

I'll be there for 1-1/2 days or so this year. Will you be bringing anything new?

Mike
    Mike Henry near Chicago

Will be there helping to set up around the 17 and thru Sunday night at take down. The best part of the new place is NO ICE under the floor. I will be wandering around with a bullboard home made tag all week end.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

I'm leaving out Friday morning on my way up to Toledo and will be staying through Sunday. This will be my first NAMES show and I am looking forward to it. I've been to cabin fever and iron fever and am looking forward to seeing some different stuff and people.

I"ll be there on Saturday.

Seeing I live here I plan on being aroung both days.
    David/toledo

This will be my first show - really looking forward to it! We'll (daughter's boyfreind & I) be driving in on Friday and leaving on Sunday.
    Rich - I'll stop by and introduce myself, it will be nice to meet you.
    Tom

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!

Default SW Michigan

Anyone going to NAMES from anywhere near Grand Rapids MI area that would be willing to take on a passenger for some gas money?

Paul