Just got back from a vacation down there. I like it.
Being somewhat occupationally damaged, I couldn't help noticing how they do things a little differently.
Welding, for instance...watched a guy stick welding a steel frame for something. Shorts, t-shirt, sandals. No welding goggles. I don't know how they do it. Maybe it's aim-squint-bead, aim-squint-bead method. But I went and looked later, and the welds were straight, flat and even. Looked way-okay.

Watched some guys paint a building. They showed up with about ten guys in a pickup with a mile or so of Bamboo and some string. They erected scaffolding all over the building with the Bamboo (using the string to hold it together) ran around on the Bamboo poles with a bucket o' paint, and were done in juuust under two minutes.

Noticed a loading operation outside of a weld fabrication shop (welder was wearing sunglasses, note) where they were loading this huge iron gate, like 25 x 10 feet, into the back of a Nissan King Cab. (I don't know...Maybe one guy drives, and the other ten run behind to hold it up.) This in their wonderfully chaotic traffic, where water buffalo share lanes with four people and a goat on a moped. (Goat drives)

I just love it! The way they do things is just so casual and so effective.
If it were me, the welder would have all kinds of scientific safety gear, the painters would be waiting for the construction guys to erect the scaffold, and the gate would be waiting for a flatbed truck to deliver it. Meanwhile, the're done already.

Cool. I like Asia.