Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your New Shop

Boomer, too much information...

When I said greenhouse over the back yard this is the sort of thing I had in mind...

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Origin now settable to bottom left! All values positive. Click Here

Default 160 million? After Taxes?

Hoooeee, that's a lot of money. I don't know if I can count that high.

First, to build up my strength I'd buy a set of really nice chrome plated weights and hire someone to lift them for me.

Then, I'd pursue an education by buying my way into whatever college I could, then I'd hire a proxy student to go and take the classes for me, as I still can't sit still long enough for that.

Then I'd arrange for a truckload of fine Belgian Trappist ales to be delivered to my door. I would NOT hire anyone to drink this for me. That's my job.

Then I'd buy a van, fit it out for my style of travel, and drive all over North America until my money ran out.

On the other hand, if that's 160 million BEFORE taxes, I guess I'd have to go get a job.

160 million? Why think small? We don't have taxes here on lottery winnings of any size. I'd go with one of these:

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Origin now settable to bottom left! All values positive. Click Here

Frank Ford has the best idea's i must say.

As for me. It would mean I could move my shop out of the basement onto a nice big custom built one on my lot.

Get the rest of the machines I need to build the best damn cuesticks I can.

Interupt my "work" to travel some.

and inside the glass house the novelty of now being able to borrow whatever tool they wanted began to grow old on all my mates.....

I began to get tiresome phone calls from the condominium association about tidying up ,and then there was the clean air people , who are they to tell me i cant have a blast furnace - bloody yuppies ,or whatever they are nowadays, go live up wind .