Thread: Hey Maury, Your Email Addr Kicked Back! - Machine Shop

Exclamation Hey Maury, Your Email Addr Kicked Back! - Machine Shop

The only thing I know is what I saw in the SA paper Sunday or Monday. It just said a shop was closing and everything had to go. I just checked today's paper and I can't find it so it may have been just a Sunday listing. If you go to Express-News home page, you should be able to search Sunday's ads. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it but I remember it saying Fredericksburg, Tx. You might try searching on that. Even if I needed it, I don't a square foot to spare until the new space is finished.

Ken

CCW, thanks for the reply. Did you try to email me through the board, or through regular email?

I poked through the and in the paper, but couldn't find the shop closing. I'm looking for a Barber Coleman #3, unlikely they had one, but I need to turn every rock.

I plan to set up a meeting with AA Foundry sometime in the next couple of months, want to try to get together for a beer or lunch...???

maury

I tried to reply to the email in the message.

Heck ya, always look to put a face with a name on the board. I'm off on a short vaction to Colorado Springs tomorrow but "should" be back around the 14th-15th.

Check the Yellow Pages in Fredericksburg. There can't be that many machine shops.

See ya.