Having been overwhelmed by the advice and enthusiasm of the HSM Forum for both a challenge and up-grading lathes to CNC, I present for your approval and edification the following "Improver's special".
From the machine supplier to "oldtiffie" himself who graces us with his money (an nothing else!!)
Note the following:
- "Colchester" - made in the UK;
- solid construction;
- unique lubrication system;
- variable-speed drive;
- threading half-nuts;
- super smooth drive;
- no "carbon foot-print";
- power-failure proof;
- unique QCTP and cross slide;
- accuracy only limited by your own ability; and
- a unique "once in a life-time chance" for your own unique x 2 CNC-ed lathe.
The pics say it all.
Just picture you "making chips" this unique machine - but only if you seize the unique chance that has come your way!!!
Hurry, hurry, hurry!!! - there are not many left!!!