Thread: Anybody have a spare issue of Digital Machinist #2?

Default Anybody have a spare issue of Digital Machinist #2?

I just subscribed over the phone. They're starting it with the first issue, but #2 is sold out

tattoomike68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lee in Texas
    I just subscribed over the phone. They're starting it with the first issue, but #2 is sold out

It must be so new I have never heard of it.

Do they have a web site? they must being called "Digital Machinist"

EDIT: they do it dont work yet....

Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike68
    Do they have a web site? they must being called "Digital Machinist"
    http://www.homeshopmachinist.net/?pa...gitalmachinist

I'm in the same boat as Lee: when I started my subscription to the Digital Machinist, they had already sold-out Volume1, Issue 2.
    The one in the picture above was Volume 1, Issue 1 from last Fall, the free issue the HSM subscribers got.

So if anyone else has an extra copy of Volume 1, Issue 2 they'd like to sell after Lee get's his, please let me know.

So far, the "digital" clock has been my favorite build article in DM.

Does anybody have one?

The authors of the articles, as part of their compensation, get 4 copies of the issue. I wrote the Building a Quartz Movement article. I have my own copy for my archives, but gave away the rest, friends, relatives, etc. I may be able to get one back, but don't count on it. You might try contacting the other authors of the issue.

Are you looking for a specific article? I have been told that Village Press can make photocopies.
    Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
    ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Not really looking for a specific article. I just don't want to miss a Part 1 or Part 2 of anything spanning several issues. I also find that old backissues of HSM and MW have useful articles that weren't so useful (to me) when first published. I'd just like to have all of them.