Jarno & other centers
Accuracy: To +/-.0001 TIR.
* High quality standard tool steel solid centers. * Ready safety "Life Line" on carbide solid centers shows the safe
* Carbide hardness 77-79 Rc. regrind level.
* Style -1 & -2 are through hardened 60-62 Rc. * Carbide is brazed into socket for maximum rigidity and life.
* Style -3 & -4 the back end is hardend only. * Use half centers -2 &-4 when tool or grinding wheel clearance is needed.
* Points ground to 60 +30’/-0.
J-16, Big Guy, 12" long?
J16-Steel (-1), $202.00, carbide tipped (-3), $252.00
The Impossible Takes Just A Little Bit Longer!